Don’t ever leave yourself
Up at 2 am
‘Why doesn’t he love me?’
Because a million tears
And your heartbeat in your ears
Won’t solve anything"
i find my cosmic insignificance reassuring
the stars don’t fucking care who i am or what i do
i owe the universe nothing
i exist on my own terms
#when existentialism becomes comforting rather than horrifying
1. Don’t waste your time on people who consider time spent with you as wasted.
2. Conversations should be a synchronized swimming routine straight down into the deep end, not a tennis match of people taking turns caring.
3. Love people who see your words, hear your laughter, cherish your smile, and want to encourage all of it.
4. Treat your body as a package for precious cargo, because that’s exactly what you are.
5. Talk about what you love, and those who are worth your company will stick around.
6. When somebody says that they’re there for you, make sure that they really are, and then don’t forget to return the presence.
7. Those who really understand you are usually like you in more ways than you expect.
8. Love wide and deep, but drop anyone who doesn’t find your love to be worth acknowledging."
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got."
Wash away the bad thoughts,
Cleanse your body,
Put on some relaxing music,
Get in to bed,